Shipping in eBay

---snippage----

Email me directly if you'd care to discuss something with me. If your object is to get me into a flame-war in the newsgroup, you'll be disappointed. Troll elsewhere for that.

--- Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

contract to buy the item. It is up to you as the buyer to pay for it, including postage or other charges. That's why it behooves the bidder to know, in advance, what postage and "other charges" might apply BEFORE bidding.

Reply to
bigjim

It may be no biggie to you but it is to me. I'm one of those old school types that still believes in honesty, honor, mutual respect, that your word is your bond, and that cheating is wrong. I also value the reputation I've earned on eBay. Changing your e-mail address may change your user's name but you still have to register to bid and that means telling them who you are and, after 30 days, your old feedback will miraculously show up under your new user name.

That said, I still don't understand what the problem is. Why one would want to go through all that when a simple e-mailed question to the seller asking about postage fees and whether or not there is a handling fee will solve the problem before it becomes one? Perhaps some people just like to have problems to talk about. I don't know.

Reply to
Bill Woodier