(Slightly O.T.)Francis Mulholland (JUG) Designer Dies

He helped design the P-47 Thunderbolt which greatly helped win the war. Born raised and schooled in Newburgh in the Hudson Valley region of New York. He died Friday in his Amagansett Home on Long Island at the age of 94. Just after graduating from New York University he became an aeronautical engineer for the Republic Aviation Co. He was also an integral part of the P-47 Design Team which as we know wae nicknamed the 'Jug' because of it's classic Milk Bottle shape. The JUG went on to become a key & important plane in helping turn the tide of the war.

I had wanted to put this here because I live it the Hudson Valley region as well. When I had read it I thought it was just great that he was from the same area where I live. I have also will let them know at the High School there as well.

Some P-47 Thunderbolt Facts:

Wing Span. 40 feet 9 inches Length. 36 feet 2 inches Gross Weight. more than 20,000 lbs. First Flight. May 16th 1941 Total Built. 15,683 Range. 1,030 miles Cruising Speed. 350 mph Maximum Speed. 433 mph

... Carl .......... .

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000