T-6 Texan etched metal

I seem to remember there was once an etched metal (Eduard?) for the Monogram (or Occidental - virtually the same cockpit) 1/48 kit. I'm building an Occidental kit for a former Korean War FAC pilot and am looking for a set of this etched metal; I could not find it currently offered by any of the usual suppliers. Is it now OOP or am I just imagining it was ever available? If it is OOP and someone has one they aren't going to use, I'd pay a fair price for the set.

Thanks.............Bill

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Thank you, Steve, for the info. I found the set at Roll Models and have placed an order.

Cheers....Bill Woodier