Will there be any ''Transformer'' Models out for the New Movie

Will there be any Models put out for the ''Transformers'' Movie that will come out in July.

My kids are really pretty big into the whole Transformers thng. I kinda think they are pretty KewL as well and I hear that the new Movie is going to be pretty good.

I hope that they will have some Kits out for this. Or release a bunch of the older ''Robot'' Kits from the past so that I can grab some of them.

Seriously does anyone know if they will be putting out any ''Robot Model'' kits for this flick.

I hope some of you can help out with this

... Carl ..........

,,

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"
quick LooK into My Life

cyberborg 4000

higher in getting ''related tie ins''.Just pray it doesnt end up as a McDonalds' Happy Meal deal.

Reply to
teem

Yes, I would really hope with someone like Speilberg sitting in the Big Chair that they will make lots and lots of Model Kits. I really do wanna to see Lots of Models come out of this Movie. ...... :) :) :)

And yes i'm praying that the McDonalds ''Happy Meal'' people keep their distance But you never can tell when it comes to those toys, can you...........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

On a side note,I was watching previews at the theatre,& the images come at you fast,so,this how I spotted speilbergs name,now 7 then I capture something during all these flashing images.That's how i found out.

Reply to
teem