Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Black Box Cockpit
WTB.........1/48 Black Box f-15C Cockpit Set. Anybody have one that they don't need? I am especially interested in the avionics boxes if nobody wants their's. Happy Holidays Carl

Italeri M-107 & M-109 OOP?
Hi there. Are either or both of these kits out of production - Italeri M-107 SPG or the Italeri M-109 SPG? I would like to get one of each. Our local hobby shop has a Italeri M-109 but removed the...
4
4

Any *ACTIVE* groups or forums 4 Israeli Armour Modelling?
Hi there again. Do any of you know of any active groups that deal with Israeli armour modelling? I am a member of a Yahoo Israeli modelling group but messages take days to appear and then so do the...
1
1

IDF Cromwell Colour?
Hi there. Do any of you know what colour the two Cromwell tanks were that British troops stole and gave to the Israelis and were later used in the War Of Independance in 1948? Thanks from Peter

Re: ARM: Review - DML 1/35 scale Panzerjaeger I - Smart Kit
Are you sure?? Wouldn't it have made a lot more sense to take one of their nice little Pk.IB kits and modify it instead? Turning a Pz.IA chassis into a IB chassis would involve an *awful* lot of...
1
1

Well, I'll be....
For some odd reason I actually looked through the list of hobby shops in the back of FSM this last issue. What to my wondering eyes did appear but a shop in Salunga, Pa., of all offbeat places! Now I...
2
2

Decals - Mexican P47?
Did anyone ever do decals for the Mexican P-47's flown in the Pacific? I'm looking for something different... MH
3
3

Color of Hasegawa bf109 Nightfighter ?
hard to tell if its really black or not from this box art. Could be quite a marked constrast on my display shelves. Can anyone offer info as to what color this thing is? thx - Craig
3
3

ARM: Review - DML 1/35 scale German Rocket Launcher w/Crew
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/35 scale =9139-=9145 Series Kit No. 6509; German Rocket Launcher w/Crew; 185parts (120 etched brass, 65 in grey styrene); price US$14.50 Advantages: nice use of...

ARM: Review - Italeri 1/35 scale Carro Armato L6/40 PRM Kit
Kit Review: Italeri 1/35 scale Kit No. 6469; Carro Armato L6/40 PRM kit; 257 parts (243 in tan styrene, 12 etched brass, 2 clear plastic) plus 48-page history and modeler=92s guide; retail price US$59...

ARM: Review - DML 1/35 scale Hummel Late Production - Smart Kit
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/35 scale =9139-=9145 Series Kit No. 6321; Sd.Kfz. 165 Hummel Late Production - Smart Kit; 1,078 parts (701 in grey styrene, 288 =93Magic Track=94 links, 72 etched...
5
5

Has there ever been a rumour of a 1/32 Skyraider ?
googling all I get was a mahogany display plane with that weird silver painted cockpit. Seems like fodder for Trumpeter. Craig
5
5

Semi OT: New book on the carrier Intrepid
I've missed quite a few train stops the past week reading this book. Really caught me up in the Fighting I's story. Craig

Looking for 1/48 Buccaneer decals
Does anybody have Gulf War decals for the Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer from Model Alliance or Xtradecal? Part sheets would be fine, even a high quality scan at a pinch. I'm currently engaged in a fierce fist...
2
2

for you tommy, ze holiday ist over!
Just popped up on the beeb website.. was interesting cos i was there last year, spent a few days on the island a few km away but took a drive up, its a massive complex...i saw a few seconds of it on m...