Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wow! New method for reproing parts!
WOW!
7
7

V Bombers in 144 Scale
I'd like to model the Vulcan, Valiant and Victor in 1/144 but I'm struggling to find kits; recommendations, please? E
4
4

Lancaster Mk II Decals
I remember seeing a decal sheet for the Lancaster Mk II in 1/48. I think it included markings for "Fannie Firkin II", among others. Does anyone know if this decal sheet is still available and who...

Ohio Toy Soldier Show
The 15th Ohio Toy Soldier Show will be held Sunday May 20 at the Doubletree Cleveland South Hotel 620 Quarry Lane, Independence Oh ( I77 & Rockside Rd.) Hours are 10 AM-3PM. 70 tables . For futher...

ARM: Review - DML 1/35 Scale M4 81mm Mortar Carrier
Kit Review: Dragon Models Limited 1/35 Scale '39-'45 Series Kit No. 6361; M4 81mm Mortar Carrier - Smart Kit; 377 parts (355 in grey styrene, 20 etched brass, 2 turned aluminum); estimated price US...

Hasagawa T-Bolt !
yeah, got mine. skin as smooth as a baby's butt. the revell kits with acne will hang from the garage ceiling hopefully chasing a few 190's.... Craig
1
1

After only 11 years, we are going to have to raise prices!!
Lots of pain here in Mudville.......For the first time since 1996, we are going to have to raise our price on "Strip-A-Kit". Up until now, we have managed to hold the line at $8 per bottle by...
3
3

Instructions for Revell Model Kit #05215 - R.M.S. Titanic

TSR2?-kinda OT
Hi there guys. I thought about this the other day, and couldn't come to any real conclusion about it. If this has been discussed before, please forgive me. My question is : If TSR2 had entered service...
3
3

Dap Latex Foam filler for Soft Vinyl Models Y or N??
Hello I am about to start work on a soft vinyl anime kit and I was wondering if someone out there has had experience using Dap Latex Expanding Foam as a filler. While I have seen a few articles on...

CO2 Air Source question
If someone is using Co2 to power their airbrush, I was wondering what size tank you were using. I was looking at (check the link below) at this item at Lowes for a possible air source. They have 10...
5
5

LF/WTB
Hi All, I'm looking for a F-4 Phantom II data stenceling set for US navy Phantoms.I know there is/was a SS decalset no.72-164 Phantom data.Who's got it?Even a good scan will also do the jobAny...
1
1

Little problem with my airbrush-
I keep my compressor and airbrush out on a covered part of my patio. The hose is curled up on an old table we use for storage. I look outside a couple weeks ago and a dove has built her nest right in...
1
1

Heroics & Ros 1/300 - 6mm English Civil War figures (77 figs total) [EBay]
& Ros 1/300 - 6mm English Civil War figures (77 figs total) 21 Roundhead Cavalry including 3 command figures 56 Pikemen in two poses including 6 command figures w/o pikes
5
5

British 18 lbr Gun Limber WWI - Hinchliffe 54mm [EBay]
18 lbr Gun Limber WWI - Hinchliffe 54mm Metal kit. All original parts and instructions.