Latest threads in Scale modeling discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RAF WWII Camo question
there is a thread on a WWII group about the the USA stopping the use of camo on some oftheir bombers and fighters and that the RAF continued with camo. No post yet on why they stuck with camo. In...
8
8

FA: Huge lot of Car Models
Range from mint to very badly built:

cut follow up
no infection, no problems. stitches out monday-tuesday. we are pleased.
2
2

can't over weather
i don't think you can overdo wear and tear on soviet aircraft in afghanastan. saw some on the military channel and man, were they beat looking. some had half the camo worn off. they looked rode hard,...
6
6

me 321 revisited
anyone know of any color interior chots? i'm wondering if the metal tubing was bare metal? that would look very cool against rlm 66. or were they 02 a combo, maybe. lets the god's of rlm help me....

ARM: Review - Trumpeter KV-1 s Ehkranami
Kit Review: Trumpeter 1/35 Scale Kit Number 00357; Russia KV-1S' Ehkranami; 297 parts (292 in grey styrene, 2 black vinyl track runs, 2 clear styrene, 1 length of twisted copper wire); retail price US...

1/48 ACH-47 A Chinook
anyone else notice italeri's latest FSM ad?
3
3

me 321
i lucked into an ebay sealed kit for $15.50, and even got to pick it up in vegas. so it was a bahgun. i'm not sure if i want to do a stock b-1 or bash the 4 motor version. anyone built one and have...

Will pay big money for these models.....
I am looking for several models but have had no luck in finding them and starting to believe that these do not exist. 1997 Dodge Avenger 1996 Eagle Talon 1997 Ford Taurus 420a Engine I don't care what...
2
2

Looking for a digger model
Are there any plastic digger models? Or other heavy modern building machines models? Maciek
11
11

Squadron Flyer Download
wow - the june flyer is on the website. never had it before the new month before. For the past 4-5 years I've been so used to getting it around the 25th of each month... Craig
7
7

F-4E late decals?
Anybody got a line on Euro One or Hill One scheme F-4E decals in 1/48? just surfed for an hour with no joy whatsoever. Scored a Promodeler/Hasegawa E for cheap and I'd like to do a just before the end...
1
1

FA: CA Fokker DXXI, Paramount Mu-2, Nichimo, Monogram biplanes, etc
Many Rare & OOP kits, International buyers okay! Auction ends Sunday (except the Hotspur, which ends Thursday). Relive your youth and bid on these old and rare OOP kits. Hey, at least check out the...

Flagship Models web site update
The Flagship Models web page has been updated with the latest releases and photos. We added the the CSS Ironclad detail set to the details sets section along with ACW flag decals along with our latest...

al s
the aurora review was cool. i built one around the crack of history's dawn. have you reviewed any lindberg's? if so, please point me to it. -e
1
1