dual moniters

I am having an issue. I thought that 2009 supported dual moniters. I am able to drag toolbars and command manager to the secondary moniter but it is not lett me drag a model or drawing. Has any one else seen this. Is there some settings that I dont know about?

Thanks,

Reply to
thestew

AFAIK, The support for dual monitors is better, but still not 100% as in you can separate the parts from the main window.. Maybe in 2010..

Reply to
tnik

It's mainly a video card issue. I use dual monitors for SW from 2004 on up with no problem. I use a dual head NVidia card.

TOP

Reply to
manager

Reply to