Monochrome parts/assemblies

On Friday I opened up an assembly and every parts was the same color. Now any new parts are also this same color. I can't change face, body, or feature colors at all.

I tried repairing the install and fresh install of SW to no avail. Same issue every time, any SP I upgrade/downgrade to.

Hopefully someone else has seen this and can give me a hint as to how to fix this problem. It's not fun working on assemblies where every part looks the same.

TIA

Reply to
craig.schultz

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

I suppose it's on one assy? Did you try to check if there is an assy color added? Removing it would solve the pb. HIH JM

Reply to
Jean Marc

Checked that. Removed colors. Gone through part, assembly, face properties...... Turned RealView on/off. It's getting frustrating to say the least.

Reply to
craig.schultz

Regedit + clean install............ No rhyme or reason as to what happened.

Reply to
craig.schultz

I think there is an option that applies assy properties to everything. Do the parts by themselves look ok?

TOP

Reply to
TOP