SWX & Vista

I finally got to play with VISTA tonight. Uh, what's it supposed to do?

It didn't pass the 5 minute test, i.e., if you can't see the reason for something that you can't live without in 5 minutes is it really worth it?

My friend didn't have too much trouble with online gaming. It was smooth except for jets just hanging in air for a few seconds while you flew past them. Supposedly this was a network issue.

The UACs are a hoot.

My friend says installing is very easy. It does everything for you. I've heard that before and wonder how easy it is when something goes wrong?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

"When something goes wrong", it is a forgone conclusion that Pioneers take the Arrows.

Bo

Reply to
Bo