Customer service MDC Roundhouse.

I haven't the faintest damn idea who Art Bell is, nor the inclination to Google for what sounds like some tinfoil hat nutjob, or possibly your average Scientologist or Left Behind loving millennialist.

Armageddon. Yep, ahm 'a geddin' tired of that crapture.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Gives me great pleasure to know you are goint to burn in Hell

Reply to
Marty Hall

When you find out your are wrong it will be one minute after you die, too late to change your eternity in HELL. Gee, my heart breaks over your future. Guess while you are burning and gnashing your teeth you can call on your AG for some help. Have a hot time, knowing you are going there is enough solice for me

Reply to
Marty Hall

You actually believe that crap Marty???

Reply to
<Will

And I will throw in my kudos to Campbell Scale Models. I bought a kit from my local pusher... er, dealer... which came out missing one of the cardboard pieces to put shingles on for the roof. I used an online Yellow Pages to find the phone number of their old location in Durango, CO and called them. Luckily I got through while they were still packing and moving stuff to their new location in Oregon. I explained the problem, he took my name, address and number and said they would try to locate what I needed when they started to unpack at the new shop. Yesterday I received a phone message from them saying they had found the correct box with parts for my kit, found the piece I am missing, and would be mailing it to me. Now I will hopefully be able to at least have a roof on the freight station I am assembling to go on the T-track module I'm making for the Lonestar region convention next week. At this point I realize I will be nowhere close to having a finished module so I will have to put it down as a work in progress.

Reply to
Rick Jones

Marty believes whatever will stir up the most controversy.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

I suppose you think we evolved. Funny, how no bit of almighty science has disproven any part of the Bible but actually proved a lot of it to be true. But if you choose not to believe, then that is your decision and you are entitled to it.

Reply to
Marty Hall

I give the bible no greater or lesser thought than any other piece of historical fiction. The writings of Plato and Homer carry the same degree of thought evoking philosophy.

Remember, compared to the Greeks and the Romans, Christians are only one step away from atheism.

Reply to
<Will

That we can agree on, Brian!

Reply to
Steve Caple

Remember I said it was your choice, your soul, your eternity. Soley your decision.

Reply to
Marty Hall

Well I agree that you always think every new post is from me. You are consumed with me your hatred is so much. I love it. You wake up thinking about me, you eat lunch thinking about me, you go to bed thinking about me, you jack off thinking about me, you screw your bitch thinking about me. Yes you are consumed. I love it, and you shall always be consumed. Hatred does that to a person. You better get to searching the net now, you never know what is out there. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Reply to
Marty Hall

Don't worry your little head there Marty. Actually, God is only a marketing manager, the real boss is too busy to worry himself about earth, it is too small a market.

BTW, I didn't believe in reincarnation the last time I was here, why would I believe in it this time.

Reply to
<Will

Whatever Will. Rest assured I will not worry about you. Have a nice day

Reply to
Marty Hall

"...And I'd like to give thanks for MY soul, and DADS soul, and MOMS soul, and MAGGIES soul.." - Lisa Simpson, giving Bart an evil grin after he sold his 'soul' to Milhouse for $5.

Drew (Rabid, or is it avid, Simpsons fan)

Reply to
Drew Bunn