New website for In-ko-pah Railroad + more

I finally have my own website:

There you can find photos and info about my large scale, outdoor model railroad, the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad. I also have some other railroad related pages, photos etc.

And I have tons of photos of ghost towns and old mines, which make useful modeling reference!

Reply to
raydunakin

Nice work. Has a John Allen feel to it.

Reply to
Wolf K.

Thanks! Like many model railroaders, John Allen was a big inspiration to me.

Reply to
raydunakin