New website for In-ko-pah Railroad + more

I finally have my own website:
www.raydunakin.com
There you can find photos and info about my large scale, outdoor model
railroad, the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad. I also have some other railroad related pages, photos etc.
And I have tons of photos of ghost towns and old mines, which make useful modeling reference!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Nice work. Has a John Allen feel to it.
--
wolf k.

Thanks! Like many model railroaders, John Allen was a big inspiration to me.