Re: Cancel flights, that is a joke, stupid US

I hope it earns you a beer and it might be more than some kiwis know :^) I'm surprised that enough Aussies and Kiwis get to Stockholm to make their presence felt, but not surprised that such a spot would be a pub ;-)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

He must be halfway reasonable as he doesn't seem to show up amongst the warmongers!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

salvé "> > > Greg.P.

Dear Greg, There are a number of pubs in Stockholm all used by various ex-pats but The Loft is by far the best the staff actually own it so it is a GOOD place never any trouble, as local louts have discovered that if they try to start anything they get descended upon not by the bouncers (They are just not fast enough to SAVE the trouble makers) but from outraged customers who like the peace and quiet a real pub gives (in pub terms that is!!) It is stocked with the finest Ales, beers, lagers,plsnersand various other alcoholic beverages that freedom loving ale swilling westerners can produce and bass and budweiser are thanfully not among them, Anchor Steam beer is though (slurp) Its a recommended place for anyone visiting Stockholm :) Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Reply to
MrRathburne

You sure are infatuated with me. Makes me feel good to know that. Keep it up Jerky.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Buy UP Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Now ~there's~ something to which we can can all agree

Reply to
not.fishplate

Three points. (1) As I've previously recently posted there is an Antonine's Wall across Southern Scotland (actually what is now known as the central belt, between the Rivers Forth and Clyde ).

(2) The only other wall across Britain to keep the northern tribes at bay was Hadrian's, From the Tyne to the Solway.

(3) Antonine's Wall was largely not built of stones but is merely an earthen mound with a ditch in front in most locations. It was decided by the Romans that, having gone well over budget on Hadrian's, which was of masonry construction, Antonine's would be an "economy model."

(4) Where is this Constantine's Wall, mentioned above? The only one I know of was built in Istanbul, Turkey a couple of hundred years after Antonines Wall and of little relevance to British history. (Constantine was in charge there, hence the alternative name of the place, Constantinople).

Alex. W. Stirrat

Reply to
AlStirrat

Beowulf "AlStirrat" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m20.aol.com...

My appologies you are ofcourse correct :) by the way thats four points not three :))

Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Consider it the first sale of the new year, ask for 3 get the forth for free... :)

Reply to
wannand

Salvé " snipped-for-privacy@CreditValley.Railway" skrev i meddelandet news:PQVJb.34006$ snipped-for-privacy@read2.cgocable.net...

And From a Scot too :) Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Why would I not know how to use a broom? I think you would find that being "tribal" has entirely different connotations in NZ to the USa.

A reasonable sum.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Yep, that sounds like proper Kiwis and Aussies!

Some day - I'll shout you a drink when I finally get there.

Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

care, a comprehensive social

from Asia and Europe etc.

the exception that we are a

do of course have the option of

"reasonable" or "excessive"

anyone from joining a private health

share or vice versa then the

experiences and data and we aren't

we learn and improve. (with the

I guess we could organize to have someone have simultaneous heart attacks and cancer at the same time to test/compare the systems, perhaps with a blind comparison in (say) Sweden. All we need is some volunteers!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

You have a use for Saddam? ;-)