This place is really quiet lately...

...it almost makes me wish that Mark Newton and whatzhisname were sparing on r.m.r. again and sharing their superior intellect with us mortals. :-)

Whatever happened to that dynamic duo?

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Shhhh! You should be spanked for saying that!

Reply to
Steve Caple

[pin drops]
Reply to
Special Agent Melvin Purvis

On 5/19/2010 11:10 PM Peter W. spake thus:

Yeah, what was whatshisname? I can't remember it either.

Could look it up in the archives, I suppose, but I'm too damn lazy.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Yes, I'll never forget old whathisname.

Reply to
None

On 5/20/2010 1:08 PM None spake thus:

Me neither. Excuse me, but what were we just talking about???

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

And why all the noise all of a sudden?

Reply to
Brian Smith

Probably because you can't stand the silence.

Reply to
Erik Olsen

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Reply to
Twibil

Reply to
vmanes

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

mani padme.....................

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

the lambs?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Timothy Learys dead. No, no he's outside looking in

Reply to
None

Ommmm money gimme sme

Reply to
Steve Caple

No, the little voices telling him to try the liver and fava beans blue- plate special.

Reply to
Twibil

Takes me back to that wonderful scene in "Airport".

Twibil

No, the little voices telling him to try the liver and fava beans blue- plate special.

'To Serve Man'

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

IT'S A COOK-BOOK!!!

Reply to
Twibil

The Australian Model Railway Association has placed on their website

their new standards. Standards include a fine tolerance wheel and track standard with dimensions for roller gauges, a minimum radius standard and track centre standards. Be warned, they use international standard units.

whatzhisname (Terry Flynn)

HO wagon weight and locomotive tractive effort estimates

DC control circuit diagrams

HO scale track and wheel standards

Any scale track standard and wheel spread sheet

Reply to
NSWGR

Klaatu barada nikto! (I know it is the wrong movie but I just felt like posting this) :-)

Reply to
Peter W.