This place is really quiet lately...

...it almost makes me wish that Mark Newton and whatzhisname were sparing on r.m.r. again and sharing their superior intellect with us
mortals. :-)
Whatever happened to that dynamic duo?
Peteski
On Wed, 19 May 2010 23:10:22 -0700 (PDT), Peter W. wrote:

Shhhh! You should be spanked for saying that!
--
Steve

The Australian Model Railway Association has placed on their website http://www.amra.asn.au/standards.htm their new standards. Standards include a fine tolerance wheel and track standard with dimensions for roller gauges, a minimum radius standard and track centre standards. Be warned, they use international standard units.
whatzhisname (Terry Flynn)
http://angelfire.com/clone/rail/index.html
HO wagon weight and locomotive tractive effort estimates
DC control circuit diagrams
HO scale track and wheel standards
Any scale track standard and wheel spread sheet
On 5/31/2010 11:54 PM NSWGR spake thus:

So *that's* who it is. Talk about waking the dead.

Oh-oh! I've really done it now! I'll probably be permanently banned from ever logging off r.m.r.!! Stuck in Newton/Flynn hell for life!
On 5/19/2010 11:10 PM Peter W. spake thus:

Yeah, what was whatshisname? I can't remember it either.
Could look it up in the archives, I suppose, but I'm too damn lazy.

Yes, I'll never forget old whathisname.
On 5/20/2010 1:08 PM None spake thus:

Me neither. Excuse me, but what were we just talking about???
On 5/20/2010 4:15 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

    And why all the noise all of a sudden?
Brian Smith wrote:

Probably because you can't stand the silence.
--
Venlig hilsen/Best regards
Erik Olsen

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
mani padme.....................

Timothy Learys dead. No, no he's outside looking in
On Fri, 21 May 2010 12:18:59 -0700 (PDT), Twibil wrote:

Ommmm money gimme sme
--
Steve

Takes me back to that wonderful scene in "Airport".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qse_wf57tZM

It's never silent in my head.

the lambs?

No, the little voices telling him to try the liver and fava beans blue- plate special.

No, the little voices telling him to try the liver and fava beans blue- plate special.
'To Serve Man'