Whatta ya Think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB7i7SLdRV4&feature=related

Big Rich Soprano wrote:

Cool vehicle, real nice guy that owns it, and one of the lamest interviewers I've heard or seen.
I want to repaint our Ford Escape in GWR colours - pale grey roof, cream to the belt rail, chocolate below, and black undercarriage (no mag wheels ;-)), a GWR roundel and FIRST CLASS on the doors. I have th deals for that. But I've not been able to persuade the other driver that this would be a cool idea....

Agreed!
Good luck - sounds like a good idea at the time...
On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:47:09 -0500, Wolf K. wrote:

Obiously, you've never seen any California public TV's Huell Howser. He makes this guy seem a paragon.
http://www.calgold.com/visiting /
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

Does the "lent" lady ever get a word in edgewise? ;-)
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:06:18 -0500, Wolf K. wrote:

Never saw it. Which episode? Nawww, never mind. Really, please don't.
--
Steve