Dates for 2005 1000 Engine Rally

Hi Folks,

It's nice to read some familiar names on this group. 8-)) Does anyone happen to have the dates for the 1000 Engine Rally? Trying to do some travel planning... See ya, Arnie

Arnie Fero Pittsburgh, PA fero snipped-for-privacy@city-net.com

Reply to
hit_n_miss

Hi Arnie, I think it is the 25th & 26th of June. I hope we see you again this year!

Reply to
Dave Croft

Hi Arnie

You'll need to be there on the 25th and 26th of June!

If you're coming over again this suumer we'll need to get some of our breweries to start ramping up production NOW ;-))

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET