OT Beyer Peacock TV Program

A friend has just asked me to try & locate a program he saw about 6 weeks ago. It had pictures of the old Beyer Peacock Works & film of the loco's working in
India & Siam. Of course he cannot remember the exact date or which TV or cable channel it was on. Did anyone happen see it or recognise the program so I can try & get a copy for him? Otherwise, does anyone know of a list of programs we might try ? Sorry for the OT post but this gang have very eclectic interests. TIA
-- Dave Croft Warrington England http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/homepage / http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv British Map http://pub32.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum &92147218 World Map http://pub13.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum 64374771
It sounds like a program I saw called 'Great train journeys' or similar on 'Motors TV' on satellite. Lots of archive black and white footage and seemed to have been produced some years ago.
Hope this is of some use to prompt memories
Ian R

ago.
working in India & Siam.

it was on.

copy for him?

Hmmm, you really are going to have to try to identify the programme or there is no lead.
Let's imagine it was "Great Train Journeys". If memory serves, this went out on BBC2, but that certainly does not mean it was necessarily made in house. Ask the BBC, Television Centre, Wood Lane - 0208 - 752-8000 (I think)
A Google search came up with 192,000 hits - I like to be helpful, but I'll leave you to trawl through them!
Regards,
Kim Siddorn