any Ideas on Bachmann Production for 2006?

"Piemanlarger" wrote

:-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

loco's,

Err, the LNER served eastern Scotland too you know...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Nice one Jerry - I think you've now managed to go round full circle and argue against your own assertions!

Seems like you've lost the thread as well as having lost the plot! Perhaps you should read back through the thread and take notice of the linear timescale . . . . .

:-)

TOS

Reply to
The Old Salt

Only in your mind though, anyone with a clue will know that it is not the case and that you are truly a troll of your abbreviated signature...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Hi Jerry . I have been watching this thread and have tried help with the 2MT Ivat Tank Numbers a while back. When you said (Ivatt 2MT loco's, the tank engine version was only used in East Kent, not a lot of use to a SR central or western division modeller) Not true See list below.

But to add the (ser) after the TOS was in my mind to step over the line and a bit childish. Did you not see the :-) at the bottom ?

All the best Steve

2MT Ivatt 2-6-2t Sheds allocations on SR central or western division Jerry and all the others out there again.

41206 Templecombe

41208 Templecombe 41210 Salisbury 41213 Barnstaple 41214 Templecombe 41216 Templecombe 41223 Templecombe 41224 Bournemouth 41227 Nine Elms 41228 Nine Elms 41230 Bournemouth 41238 Bournemouth 41242 Templecombe 41243 Templecombe 41245 Barnstaple 41248 Barnstaple 41249 Templecombe 41260 Bournmouth 41261 Weymouth* 41270 Bournemouth 41275 Bournemouth 41276 Barnstaple 41284 Nine Elms 41283 Templecombe 41287 Eastleigh 41290 Templecombe 41291 Templecombe 41292 Exmouth Junction 41293 Weymouth* 41294 Eastleigh 41295 Bournmouth 41296 Templecombe 41297 Eastleigh 41298 Nine Elms 41299 Eastleigh 41300 Salisbury 41301 Weymouth* 41302 Exmouth Junction 41303 Bournemouth 41305 Weymouth* 41306 Exmouth Junction 41307 Templecombe 41310 Weymouth* 41311 Weymouth* 41312 Nine Elms 41313 Eastleigh 41314 Bournemouth 41315 Salisbury 41316 Bournemouth 41317 Bournemouth 41318 Exmouth Junction 41319 Nine Elms 41320 Bournemouth 41321 Exmouth Junction 41322 Exmouth Junction 41323 Exmouth Junction 41324 Weymouth* 41325 Eastleigh 41326 Brighton 41327 Brighton 41328 Eastleigh 41329 Eastleigh

  • Western Region but worked the Southern as well. All are Final sheds

Reply to
The Parkys

"The Parkys" wrote

Jerry seems incapable of maintaining a thread without descending into personal abuse. Just one of those things I guess. Too options really, put up with it or use 'block sender'.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

really, put

Good idea Mr T, perhaps I should just kill file the TOS....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Hi John Yeah I know what you mean !!! Shame . If I was to 'block sender' on Jerry someone else would answer him on a thread and his original posting would come up!! So I will just put up with it :o)). All the best Steve.

Reply to
The Parkys

They're going to bring out an RTR J21 in OO - just after I finish building and painting my Dave Alexander kit! ;-)

Reply to
Graham Thurlwell

My Dad decided it'd be a really good idea that his first model based on a Real World (TM) location would be Thorpe Thewles on the old Castle Eden Branch of the LNER. Let's just say that the research has proved a little difficult.

Not only has he chosen a location where even Ken Hoole only managed to take three photographs of the entire line, let alone the actual station, but just about everything with wheels has to be built from kits. And we're hoping to finish most of it by the 17th of February. No pressure, then!

I sometimes feel that we're getting the payback from having spent all those years getting away with doing fictitious Transition Era locations

I'd say "I told you so", if it wasn't for the fact that I'm the poor sucker that decided to help him out by buying and building a kit for a J21. ;-)

This project has given me a new understanding for those modellers whose chosen period or prototype isn't covered by the big manufacturers.

Reply to
Graham Thurlwell

And Dave Alexander will finally bring out a kit for the D2900 class after Bachmann anounce their RTR version

(kim)

Reply to
kim

In message , Graham Thurlwell writes