Bachmann Class 24/25 MU Connectors

Maybe I've missed a thread here over the last two years, although I've just checked on Google and can't find one, but isn't the MU connector on the buffer beam detailing parts a mirror image of what it should be? As supplied, the 'fixed' part of the connector is on the right instead of the left.

I hope I am not mistaken as I have 7 locos where I have corrected this by 'chopping & swapping' the part! I would hate to find out it was in vain (Yes, I know - "a bit late now!").

-- Andy Stephenson Whose father built the 'Deltics' single-handedly at the Vulcan Foundry - took me years to realise the hyperbole! (Replace the (tee) with a t for my email address)

Reply to
Andy Stephenson