Bristol Area Inspection Saloon

I am looking for work for my imminent Bachmann Ivatt 2MT 2-6-0 in lined green, which will become 46525 of Bristol.

Anyone know the Diagram / identity of the Bristol Area inspection saloon around 1961?

Regards, John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk

Here's a link to a photo of what may be it - it's described as being "the Bristol insection saloon" - it certainly looks very like the one I worked in 1981/2 on an inspection special on the Weymouth line (except it was blue/grey then).

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Richard,

Perfect ! .... and there are some superb photos on the ESR site.

I will be ordering a Bill Bedford Q13 inspection saloon momentarily.

Thanks very much.

John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk

It transpires this model is now in the 247 Developments range.

Regards, John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk