Flying Scotsman Coaches

"Chris" wrote

That's the beauty of the internet & Usenet - it really doesn't matter where it leads to, you have the option to read or ignore. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Yes which is why you have managed to combine the two different aspects of the same hobby IYSWIM.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Welcome to Usenet, it's called 'thread drift'...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I quite enjoyed doing it before the post office cut backs. Of course, I wasn't doing it full time like you are. Some people just like selling, it's in their blood.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Err ???.... Sorry, I know the remark wasn't directed my way but you've lost me there Kim !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I sold quite a few models and other stuff on eBay but it's become more hassle queuing at the main post office on monday mornings in order to send them than it's worth. I used to be able to nip across the road to a local post office to post the occasional item but that was closed in Nov 2003.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

uk.railway has a unique variation on Usenet thread drift whereby any thread that lasts long enough will invariably go onto a discussion about pubs or Voyager 'tiolets' ;-)

Reply to
Rich Mackin