Heljan class 15.

Just arrived today from Denmark, and very nice looking too, with none of issues that were present in the first batch of Claytons - and a fair bit cheaper than the recent class 14. RRP is £99.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

Is it as hard to get into (for fitting a decoder) as the Railway Modeler write up suggests ?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" wrote

Didn't realise that RM had done review of the BTH class 15 as yet, or are you confusing it with the Paxman class 14 which Heljan have also only recently released?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

The latest edition (mine arrived last week). Definitely the 15. They mentioned that a 14 had just come in that would be reviewed in the next edition (will they agree with the reviews in here ?).

Now, getting back to my question ...

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

"Adrian" wrote

Mine's sitting on my layout waiting for a decoder to be fitted. I'll report back when I (eventually) get around to chipping it.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hopefully the post from '34theletterbetweenb&d' halfway down this page should help:-

airsmoothed

whoops, near the bottom not halfway down, post # 46 in the thread.

Reply to
airsmoothed

Thanks. Another one for the "to strongly think about" list.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian