Hornby Catalouge

Just received the new Hornby 2005 catalogue, (thanks John). I preferred the portrait version myself, but that's not the reason I'm writing. I noticed that there are only 3 Merchant Navies this year. Does that mean the earlier ones are no longer available, or am I missing something? Same with some other locos........ Rob

Reply to
Rob

Yes, it means they are out of production. However you may well find what you are looking for in various shops, or you can simply re-name as I do.

Reply to
piemanlarger