New Hornby 2005 prices

New Grange listed at £95, should mean about £70-75 in the shops. A1/3 £99 £76

Class 31 £90 £69 Class 60 £90 £69

Stanier coaches both LMS and BR versions are listed at £28, the same as the Br Grsley so they should be in the shops for around £22.

Seacow listed as £18.50, about £14 retail? same as Heljan hoppers.

Any other you wish to know please ask, nice photos in the book this year and

150 pages

Pieman

Reply to
piemanlarger

Ouch!

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"James Christie" wrote

We have both in stock, but only a couple of the K3s remain unsold until we get a fresh delivery.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

I'll drop you an email via the site then, or is it easier to phone the shop?

Reply to
James Christie

"James Christie" wrote

Email's fine unless you're threatening a credit card in which case phone is best for that aspect of the transaction. Note shop opening hours on website.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

Will ring in the morning then.

Reply to
James Christie

"James Christie" wrote

Make it Tuesday please, we're shut on Mondays! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes