New Hornby 2005 prices

New Grange listed at £95, should mean about £70-75 in the shops.
A1/3 £99 £76
Class 31 £90 £69
Class 60 £90 £69
Stanier coaches both LMS and BR versions are listed at £28, the same as the
Br Grsley so they should be in the shops for around £22.
Seacow listed as £18.50, about £14 retail? same as Heljan hoppers.
Any other you wish to know please ask, nice photos in the book this year and
150 pages
Pieman
Reply to
piemanlarger
"James Christie" wrote
We have both in stock, but only a couple of the K3s remain unsold until we get a fresh delivery.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
In message , John Turner writes
I'll drop you an email via the site then, or is it easier to phone the shop?
Reply to
James Christie
"James Christie" wrote
Email's fine unless you're threatening a credit card in which case phone is best for that aspect of the transaction. Note shop opening hours on website.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
In message , John Turner writes
Will ring in the morning then.
Reply to
James Christie
"James Christie" wrote
Make it Tuesday please, we're shut on Mondays! ;-)
John.
Reply to
John Turner
In message , John Turner writes