Hornby Digital set

I have had a look at the picture of the new double engine digital set on Hornbys site, it looks like the digital mixed goods set is using the old type class 08. I am ok with it as hopefully it will be less breakable for the kids, but it could maybe have been something that hornby could have done as a statement; that the models have improved and so has the technology to drive them with a detailed version 08. Simon

Model Depot

I couldn't have said it better myself. The old 08 tooling can still do a good job in the Thomas range, but as a serious model it shouldnt be about.

Reply to
John Ruddy

"Model Depot" wrote

I disagree Simon, let's bring kids kicking and streaming into the Digital

21st Century with err, a 1970s model.

John.

Reply to
John Turner