Latest from Hornby

Whilst browsing various sites to look for new releases, I see that Kernow Model Rail have taken stock of a Hornby Sea Cow wagon and, for contemporary steam fans, an equally appealing (cue lots of e-mails from purists!) Flying Scotsman, in current guise! See

and click on the appropriate thumbnail for a larger picture.

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

"John Lancaster" wrote

They seem to be generally available - we got a small supply today. They look really exquisite, but that's only on first appearances, I've not compared them to a scale drawing.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

More pics at:

and

(Note that I'm only posting these links to draw your interest to the photo's and that I don't wish to influence anyone with regard to where they purchase these models from! Alternatively, feel free to put business in JT's direction to repay him for his useful info posted here in the past!)

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster