New stuff from Bachmann

All arrived in stock this morning:-

Class 108 dmu (blue/grey) Class 108 dmu (green - destination box/not 4-character) Class 66 Freightliner Class 66 EWS (with DIGITAL SOUND) - RRP £157.70 OBA with high ends - Plasmor OBA with high ends - EWS

Reply to
John Turner

"John Turner" wrote

Forgot to add:-

Graham Farish (N-gauge) EWS HTA bogie coal hopper.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Whats the sound like on the 66, John?

Reply to
John Ruddy

"John Ruddy" wrote

No idea mate, not had time to play. Doubt I will get chance today either.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

Any news on the Scotrail sleeper from Hornby?

Reply to
James Christie

In message , James Christie writes

and the ex-Lima TGS in blue/grey?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

They're available - I've got one put by for you Jane. I can ship if you want, but was waiting for other items to send it with.

John.

Reply to
John Turner