OO 14XX driving wheels

Good evening
I do hope this post is allowed, I have been trying to locate a pair of OO 14XX driving wheels. The loco I have has the traction tyres on one set. Hornby are out of stock as is another supplier I have tried.
If anyone is scrapping an old one or have replaced theirs and have any spare please can you email me if you would like them to go to a good home?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks
Ivan

I turned up new "sleeve tyres" in steel to fit and replace the rubber traction tyres on a Bachmann loco on my Unimat.
On Wednesday, 2 December 2015 06:02:54 UTC, Fred Smith wrote:

Hi Fred
I don't know if you have received my message to you but if you would be able to turn me up a couple of the tyres for the 14XX and let me know what I owe you that would be brilliant. It would be so much easier to fit that than changing one set of wheels.
Best wishes
Ivan