Peco Jubilee

I am looking for spares for a Peco Jubilee.

Can anyone help?

Items needed:

Tender coverplate

Motor

One gear

New Tyres

Joe

reply to bcjs(nospam)@iname.com

remove (nospam)

Reply to
Joe

Hi Joe,

Did you ever get your coach roofs them? ;-)

The last time I made and enquiry, Peco still had stocks of all Jubilee spares apart from the front bogie and motor. So I would see if they still have them if I were you.

There was also an article in the N Gauge Journal about re-motoring a Jubilee with a Union Mills tender drive unit. Can't remember the issue number, but If you want me to I'll look it up for you.

Gandalph.

Reply to
Gandalph

Trying an advert in the Journal for the roofs..

Last time I spoke to Peco they only had bodies left I think.

I get the Journal so will look for that article. If you know off-hand which one it was in it would be appreciated. I got the Jubilee on EBay and paid over the odds for something that didn't actually work.... lesson learned!

Thanks

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Just had a quick scan. It was issue 2/04. Seems an easy job from the description.

Gandalph.

Reply to
Gandalph

Or for the more ambitious, there is a 2mm scale chassis kit for the Jubilee body, including new (better) valve gear, etc. Converts the loco to a tender mounted coreless motor driving a gearbox in the firebox. Probably not recommended as the first advanced kit one should build due to the complexity of assembling the valve gear, but a superb design.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe