Rail Express magazine

Hi

Has anyone seen the latest edition of Rail Express magazine ? Guessing the date on it should be January 2005? The Latest one I've got had the

73 on the front cover?

Are they not supposed to come out on or about the 18th of the month?

I've tried the website but it seems to be down

Thanks

Ashley

Reply to
Ashley

They were late this month. I got mine yesterday (in Bristol) while others had them the day before. Going by messages elsewhere it does seem somewhat difficult to locate this month!

Pete

Reply to
mutley

Thanks, I'll keep looking