OT: MIKE GRAHAM

I have a message for Mike Graham. If anyone knows his email address or his whereabouts the follwing person from Birfield.com is looking for him. He emailed me today looking for Mike.

Mike, if you are reading this please contact Damian at snipped-for-privacy@bitwalla.com

Thanks.

Reply to
heartofvenus

wayne mak

I believe this is his site, looks like the same Mike. Stumbled on it a while back. I do miss his sense of humor and great stories around here...

Al A.

Reply to
wayne mak