Iraqi dissidents wave model plane

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Tue, 22 Jun 2004

22:15:58 +0100

Excuse me for being unclear and confusing your simple LIEberal mind. What I should have said was, "I shall continue to ignore your silly LIEberal hand-waving and hysterical fact-free rants. Of course, I shall also continue to poke you until I tire of the bleating squeals you produce."

Clear, now?

Reply to
Todd Klondike

It would knock out about 4 houses.

Reply to
jeboba

Red, I rest my case. I think the "philosopher" has poor Klondike so confused that his brain has exploded. Point made. Subject over!

Reply to
jeboba

"jeboba" posted message IDon Tue, 22 Jun 2004

22:13:39 GMT

Liar. You have shown no evidence of thinking.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"jeboba" posted message IDon Tue, 22 Jun 2004

22:11:07 GMT

How would you know? You lack the brain capacity to understand what he wrote, let alone identify the sophistry contained within.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

In news:dR0Cc.6506$ snipped-for-privacy@fe39.usenetserver.com, Morris Lee pecked:

No flame. Sympathy and a dose of realism.

This is Usenet, probably the most unregulated anarchy left on the planet. It causes ALL of us to go a little (or a lot) beyond the courtesies we practice in real life.

A little help can be offered. I see that you use Outlook Express. There is no need to download all messages. You can set OE to download only headers. You can then 86 those threads you don't want to bother with. Additionally, you can do what I do. When I see a thread degenerating into a shouting match, I filter on the thread name or part of the name. After a few weeks, the thread will die out.

Maybe it will help lower the blood pressure a little.

-- Dave Thompson

Reply to
Dave Thompson

If only... Blocking the main ranters is pretty much a waste of time also because the next ranter will quote the original ranter. Unfortunately, Outlook Express doesnt allow for filtering the message body or I would cut out the BS posts completely. Oh well...

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

These might be the same guys who wonder why no one will come to their meetings! ;)

FredD

Reply to
RedFred1

Reply to
Phil

The election was after that, 11/7/2000, inaguration in Jan 2001! If we just took your words above you proved his point. But infact the dow was in a trading range starting slightly negative in late 99 from till 9/11/01 when it took a sharp tumble. The NASDAQ peaked early 00 around 5000, and by election day was

2000 points down. The peak was 10 months prior to the election!

Reply to
Phil

Lemme see if I understand what it looks like you think you said. The fragmentation case is weightless?

OBTW, exactly HOW is the target acquired and engaged? That is a very non trivial detail. Better known as a show stopper.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Thank you. Hey Klondike, foiled again, eh? You dumbass, just check your facts! But why should you, no other Bush lovers do.

Reply to
jeboba

About the time it was clear that Shrub would win the election.....cause and effect.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Well, SURE, pick and choose your references until you find something that seems to fit. The fact is, you didn't qualify your statement until it showed you to be wrong.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Paragraph 4 of the actual address said that they didn't have enough information to make any determinations. But that doesn't support your lies.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Rumsfeld: He claims to have no chemical or biological weapons, yet we know he continues to hide biological and chemical weapons, moving them to different locations as often as every 12 to 24 hours, and placing them in residential neighbourhoods.

Blair: We did not want this war. But in refusing to give up his weapons of mass destruction, Saddam gave us no choice but to act.

Cheney: "We believe that, in fact, Saddam Hussein has reconstituted nuclear weapons."

Finally, Bush: They could still be hidden, like the 50 tons of mustard gas on a turkey farm." "Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent." "threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder."

There are hundres more quotes if you would only open your eyes.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

You conveniently cut out your quote: > How ironic, coming as it does from a proponent of the

But, then, obfusication is your game.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

A telemaster could carry FAR more than just the 10lb of explosive.

I could guide a senior Telemaster to the center of a substation quite easily with just plain old eyesight.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

It took them 8 months to dismantle it. And they knew BEFORE the war. Why wasn't it "found" on the ground?

Again. quote paragraph 4.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Somewhat more credible than some others much closer to the president.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher