Iraqi dissidents wave model plane

Paul,

Fact, a friend of mine has pictures of himself posing with several Scuds his Marine unit captured in Iraq in this last war. Now they're not WMD but, they were on the great UN "mustn't have" list since the first war.

So how is it Saddam had them? Can you explain it?

Why couldn't the inspectors find these things? Or the satellites? It's not like they're small or anything. What else might he have had?

Come on Paul! What's the reason here?

And BTW, the data plates stated they were manufactured since the first war!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Or vote for their team?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Sounds like P.S. (Paul Sh*$#) to me!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

You would certainly be the one to recognize that now wouldn't you?

More P.S.

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Who you talking to here Paul?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

As opposed to your fanatical following of a bunch of fanatics?

Chuck, Proud member of the vast right wing conspiracy!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I doubt it. To cut something, you need close proximity and a directional blast. The pressure required to blow an average house down is not going to come from 5lbs.

Reply to
Sisyphus

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

07:44:47 +0100

If you want me to read something, post it, or a link to it, here. Otherwise, it's just more unsupported allegations.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

The Natural Philosopher posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:26:06

+0100

In that case, I'd say he got what he asked for.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

08:05:09 +0100

Nonsense, moron. Your inept handling of your newsreader (Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2720.3000) places all quoted text below your signature deliminator. Anyone quoting you automatically loses everything after the sig deliminator. Your inability to handle your newsreader is not my fault. Just like your inability to satisfy the requirements of a credit institution is not President Bush's fault.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

08:02:59 +0100

"Materials to produce" does not equal "tons of WMD". Please try to say what you mean.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

07:40:36 +0100

Idiot. The winner of the election was not clear until December.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

07:42:21 +0100

I shall try to be more precise, as you apparently are easily confused.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

08:08:17 +0100

Because they were moved, dope.

Your precious 'paragraph 4' states that "...he did not believe that the Survey Group had sufficient information and insight at that time to make final judgments..." Nothing in there prohibiting preliminary findings.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Is waving a protest or celebration? Do they wave the guns in protest and shoot them in celebration? Seems backwards to me.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

Is waving a protest or celebration? Do they wave the guns in protest and shoot them in celebration? Seems backwards to me.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

Despite the constant lies from ABCCBSNBC Bush's approval rating gets barely below 50% and I don't think he has ever been below Kerry in polls of most likely voters. Always pops right back up after every manufactured scandal. I suspect Bush will be back in November.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

You like when Clinton bombed an asprin factory to get rid of Osama?

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

Lots of documents of destroyed WMD's in the months just before our invasion. Jordan found some they believe came from Seria. Some serin shells were used against our troops, fortunately they malfunctioned. So the WMD's exist or at least existed.

The existance of WMD's is not that important, the capability to manufacture is. They found warehouses full of insectacides near chemical manufacturing facilities, just the thing you would use to manufacture serin and VX.

But the liberal press doesn't report this.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

He said we should prevent Iraq from becoming an immanent threat. The lying liberals twisted that statement around 180 degrees.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot