Iraqi dissidents wave model plane

Try it yourself. Apply for a credit card and give them a PO box address. Apparently if you don't give them a physical address, you must be a terrorist.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Reading comprehension not your strong point?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

No other country would trade or touch the USA ever again if that were to happen.

Every man woman and child in the free world, and the rest of the world, would take up arms against the USA. It would be reduced to starving within its own borders.

Fox news probably.

Yeah, I know, they talk with Texan accents and wear cowboy hats. Oe of them even made it to teh White House would'ya believe.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

All of the higher-ups in his administration had been saying it. There are plenty of quotes available from Ari and the rest.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

No, it trails foreknowledge of the events. If there is significant foreknowledge, teh market will react before the announcements/actions or whatever.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You won't get any! There is none. It was all a disinformation campaign to justify getting Hussain!

Cheney insisted as recently as last January that Washington had obtained "conclusive" evidence that Hussein had biological weapons in the form of two customized truck trailers that he said was for their production.

The claim, which he has not repeated since, was discredited by, among others, outgoing Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director George Tenet, as well as the head of the U.S. task force in charge of searching for alleged weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in Iraq, David Kay.

More?

A hint of a deliberate campaign to connect Iraq with 9/11 and al-Qaeda surfaced one year ago in a televised interview of General Wesley Clark on the popular public-affairs program, Meet the Press. In answer to a question, Clark asserted, "there was a concerted effort during the fall of 2001, starting immediately after 9/11, to pin 9/11 and the terrorism problem on Saddam Hussein."

"It came from the White House, it came from other people around the White House. It came from all over. I got a call on 9/11. I was on CNN, and I got a call at my home saying, 'you got to say this is connected. This is state-sponsored terrorism. This has to be connected to Saddam Hussein.'"

While Clark has not yet identified who called him, Perle, Woolsey, Gaffney and Kristol were using the same language in their media appearances on 9/11 and over the following weeks.

"This could not have been done without help of one or more governments," Perle told The Washington Post on Sept. 11. "Someone taught these suicide bombers how to fly large airplanes. I don't think that can be done without the assistance of large governments."

thought?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

22:53:29 +0100

No need to take my word for it, imbecile. Try replying to one of your own messages while using a real newsreader. Outlook Express is too primitive to know what to do with a sig deliminator.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

22:48:22 +0100

It was a link within the story. I'm not as anal about chasing down every link on a page as you appear to be, but I eventually found it.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

22:50:08 +0100

The distinction between an example and a concrete claim eludes you. Just to make sure you understand, the reference to '50 tons of mustard gas on a turkey farm' was given as an example of what might be found. It was not a claim that there was a turkey farm in Iraq that concealed

50 tons of mustard gas.
Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004

23:18:24 +0100

Feel free to provide evidence of your absurd claim. It should be easy for you.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

The Natural Philosopher posted message IDon Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:08:02

+0100

Yup. 4 more years.

As long as the dead are all towel-heads, I'm OK with it. And we both know that a few billion is chicken-feed when dealing with the scope of government spending.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Hey D.H.

Six_O'Clock_High

Every link? It was the link to the ACTUAL report, dipshit.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Sounds like your problem to me.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Already did, several times. Reading comprehension not your strong point?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Thu, 24 Jun 2004

07:53:23 +0100

Well, imbecile, if I had quoted the 'ACTUAL REPORT!', I would have linked to it. As it was you who referred to the 'ACTUAL REPORT!', it was your responsibility to link to it. In any case, this is only a detour from the fact that your vaunted 'PARAGRAPH 4!' didn't say what you thought it said.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Thu, 24 Jun 2004

08:01:48 +0100

No, you did not. You have yet to post a verified quote from anyone in the administration claiming that Iraq had 'tons of unaccounted for WMDs'.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Thu, 24 Jun 2004

07:54:18 +0100

How is your inability to control your primitive newsreader somehow

*my* problem? You're the one who whines like a LIEberal when your quoted text is automatically dropped.
Reply to
Todd Klondike

Its not a few, its thousands, and it is most definitely NOT chicken feed.

As you will discover when you have to fork out.

Do the research.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You should know that most of the provisions of the Patriot Act have not been used against one American citizen, lots of aliens but no citizens. It may soon expire with many provisions unused.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot