Iraqi dissidents wave model plane

The exchange rate fluctuates all over the place. It is near its historic high but has been there before (1999)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

My response is geared to responding to someone whose posts and postion shifts constantly. It is amazing how your stance changes, even faster than someone versed in ballroom dancing I would say.

You give the impression of someone who goes out of his way just to create argument and dissent, whilst at the same time displaying a stunning ignorance.

The world will doubtless sleep much easier with the knowledge that you are watching. (God help us !!!)

Might I just remind you that it was not so long ago that you posted a lengthy missive that quoted some military guy as saying that the military were firmly in control in Iraq and the terrorists were fleeing. I think I pointed out on more then one occasion that you seem to be reading the wrong comics !!!

Reg

Reply to
reg

Just be careful or you will upset CO Jones (Critically Off-balance Jones) >:-)

Ah yes but... there will be a democratic government replacing them and everything is going to be just fine (time out for raucous laughter) !

Reg

Reply to
reg

Might be better if you went away and *quietly* practised your reading skills instead of making pathetic excuses.

Come on admit it your an idiot who can't remember what he said... I will make allowance if your problem is age related, just tell us and we will lighten up if thats the case.

Reg

Reply to
reg

Unfortunately he never does though. Also its a post from a guy whose record bears out the fact that he seldom manages to know what he is on about.... senility ????

Guess he lives on a trailer park and TV reception is poor. That would explain why he flips about trying to cause arguments on here. Reg

Reply to
reg

See there you go again !!! There was a post from you just the other week that quite clearly stated that you were going to leave the newsgroup. Someone even responded by saying that you would only pop up under another name.

Now go on.... admit it.... you have completely lost the plot and don't know what you have said from one day to another.

You are so stupid in fact that there is no point in further converse with you....... certainly not before you have a memory transplant.

You have again displayed your own stupidity.

Reg

Reply to
reg

He is lying Red... he definitely posted to the effect that he was leaving the group. He is so far gone that the only recourse I see is to totally ignore him and get back to model planes.

Reg

Reply to
reg

I don't know what you are reading sunshine, but it is way out of kilter with the *worlds* perception, research and reporting of events.

The "experts" who are supposed to know about these things reckon that the WMD were got rid of years ago. How come the worlds media, that is outside of the USA have never come up with these wild claims. Even the Rupert Murdoch controlled media has never gone that far... go on tell me that Murdoch is a liberal.

The weapons inspectors were convinced that there were no WMD and said so, but that didn't suit shrub and co.

Anyone with the vaguest knowledge of the area and Islamic Fundamentalism will quite categorically assure you that there would never have been co-operation between Saddam and Bin Laden.... Saddam actually embodied everything OBL was was trying to destroy.

Go read some serious material. It was all researched some time ago by various people including American advisors. If its in the popular press then it probably bears little relevance to the truth !!!

Reg

Reply to
reg

The guy is so fouled up that he can't even abide the truth anymore. Paul and others present him with the true course of events and he just mouths of abuse.

Seems to me Paul that the guy is seriously out of kilter and just likes to rant and rave. He gives the impression that he is out of touch with reality and also running out of control.

Notice how he constantly shifts and wriggles about and then spits and snarls abuse when he gets backed up.

Guess I have got better things to do than listen to a ranting idiot. Hell he can't even remember what he has put in previous posts.

Reg

Reply to
reg

That comment implies that it is always that way...

Oh hell !!! More stupidity and a failed grasp of reality !!!

Reg

Reply to
reg

Now this possibly indicates delusions... attributing your own actions to others. It seems you may well be a disturbed individual who has difficulty grasping what is reality and what is just happening in your own head.

We can see that you are doing the same thing again... in fact it can be traced throughout your postings.

Here one questions if you are actually referring to the true state of affairs. If you imply that he is full of sense then that shows some rational judgement. However from the previuos tone of your post it is more likely that your delusions are intruding and you are attributing your own lying inconsistencies onto him... again there is this inability on your part to determine truth from your own fantasies.

Reg

Reply to
reg

Gee, you top posted and for some reason, it didn't snip everything...hmmm.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

And your constant repetition of the far right mantra is your idea of original thought?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

BS. When all major markets react within a short period, it isn't from something that occurred years ago. They reacted tto the likelihood of a Bush presidency.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

And in that case, Busgh will get what he asked for.

Meantome whasts a few thousand dead, and a few billion wasted,between friends.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Proof? Proof? Proof? That is what you always ask for. Now its your turn!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Twist it any way you want. I didn't say what you believe.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Or use to kill mosquitos. Or shrubs possibly?

They don't report my weed killer stash either.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Go look it up yourself. Scuds were not banned, only the Al Samoud long range version.

I'll ask again and how about a straight answer since you know everything: If the intelligence community had satellite pictures of all these supposed sites, why didn't the inspectors go there that day? Why didn't ANYONE go there that day to verify it?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

In what way does the above statement indicate I have a preference for, or indeed abhorrence of, camel dung?

I always thought you were a few bricks short of a wall, Thanks for proving it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher