Iraqi dissidents wave model plane

snipped some interesting information here.

Guess I need to dig into this deeper. Now, to weed out the nonsense information and find the somewhat plausible middle ground.

Thanks for the break :o)

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Try Barclays

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message can be found on Google groups. Search using:

... but I think you'll find it's already been (incorrectly) selectively edited. It (looks like it) was Fred McClellan who said "I'm done with you and the news group."

This message is not intended as support of you or your postings in any way. I still think you're just a plain old fashioned shit disturber.

Reply to
Warren

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Fri, 25 Jun 2004

01:58:54 +0100

Nonsense, of course. After you claimed 'Bush stood up in front of everyone and proclaimed that Iraq had tons of unaccounted for WMDs', you switched to 'All of the higher-ups in his administration had been saying it. There are plenty of quotes available from Ari and the rest'. When challenged to provide proof, you predictably produced one quote that mentions an estimated volume of WMD, and then surrounded it with a bunch of quotes that do no such thing in an effort to make 'ONE' look like 'PLENTY'.

I'm sure you spent a lot of time and effort to cut and paste those quotes from some website or other, but 'ONE' does not equal 'PLENTY'. Thus the 'yawn' followed by ample proof that the belief that Saddam had WMD was not held by Republicans alone.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Look, Im sorry if you feel picked on, but you need to get a grip and quit offering your opinion on issues that you do not fully understand. It will prevent people from trapping you in debate. You are a smart guy, explore a little more. Build an rc airplane and fly your creation around- enjoy the thrill and sense of empowerment, and in the process you will understand why these craft are not suitable to destroy buildings and equipment.

Reply to
Sisyphus

You are absoulutely incorrect. Most of the PATRIOT involves expanding the bank secrecy act. Now banks are required to spy on you, and all of your financial records are open. Add to that your doctors office is now a financial institution and your med records are now financial transactions. Americans have been illegally searched and arrested without probable cause.

The only arrests stemming from PATRIOT that you hear about are where the gag order was defied- when arrested, searched or questioned under the PATRIOT, you are committing a crime if you tell anyone.

Night and Fog..... It happens again my friend.

Reply to
Sisyphus

Are you threatening me you little communist/collectivist pissant!

You are a fool, and I hope you come to teach me a lesson in person. I will introduce you to the second amendment and break your mothers heart. But invite your little mongol friends you pusswad- all of you are invited to leave the gene pool.

You don't know your fu@#in' with dumbass- I know who you are.....

Reply to
Sisyphus

TNP,

I am an American and I cannot apply for a Citibank Visa because I don't have a physical street address in the US. I have an FPO address like several hundred thousand others who have been "orphaned" by the new "features" of the Patriot act.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

No one here ever said the WMD debacle was purely a Republican affliction.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

"Paul McIntosh" posted message IDon Fri, 25 Jun 2004

23:29:05 +0100

Which neatly dodges your claims that:

a) "Bush stood up in front of everyone and proclaimed that Iraq had tons of unaccounted for WMDs"

b) "All of the higher-ups in his administration had been saying it. There are plenty of quotes available from Ari and the rest"

You presented your made-up hysterical rants as though President Bush personally attempted to mislead you, all the while ignoring what he actually said, and what the democrats have been saying for years.

And you still wonder why folks refer to your type as 'LIEberal'.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

So get a UK card then. that's what I meant. They work in more places than US ones anyway :)

I am almost certain that as resident here - even on a temporary basis- you can open a local account.

You will need proof of identity, and proof of residential status - abd proof of address.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That is interesting but "proof of address" is probably going to be a challenge. When I played with Uncle Sams Misguided Children, the APO or FPO address was an absolute guarantee that you could NOT claim local residency. Have the laws of the land changed, or are the blokes out of step - AGAIN?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

In a true democracy the Iraqis could vote whether they were killed by Saddam or the Yanks.

David

Todd Kl>

Reply to
quietguy

quietguy posted message IDon Sun, 27 Jun

2004 10:52:53 +1000

Watch your attributes. I did not write what you quoted. The fallacy of a pure democracy being a Good Thing can be demonstrated by asking two wolves and one sheep to vote on what to have for dinner.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Unfortunately in this world it would appear there are dozens of sheep, even more wolves and only one sheep dog!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Bush wins in November hands down. Kerry is a dope, once the countr

sees the man behind the mask, a very ugly mask at that, its all ove for him

-- virindimaster4

----------------------------------------------------------------------- virindimaster44's Profile:

this thread:

virindimaster44

November will be a landslide for Kerry. Not a vote FOR Kerry, but AGAINST Bush. Bush is scary. Der Fuhrer.

View this thread:

jeboba

"jeboba" posted message IDon Sun, 27 Jun 2004

21:24:29 GMT

Wanna bet? How much can you afford to lose?

Reply to
Todd Klondike

And just how many Fuhrer's have you experienced to make you such an expert?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I hope you're right. But I fear you may be wrong. But still, what will the Clintons do to de-rail the Kerry campaign? After all, eight years of Kerry would make Hillary almost too old to run! Not to mention having to hold that senate seat for all that time!

Reply to
C.O.Jones