Iraqi dissidents wave model plane

Sadly if Bush does win, it will be a condemnation of the American people as a whole - hopefully they will remember that voting for Bush is voting for the slaughter of thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women, and children, for no other purpose than to serve the vanity of a mad President.

Hopefully they will also recognise that the US actions will result in hundreds of ordinary decent Iraqi people spending the rest of their lives taking revenge on the US for murdering their wives, kids, fathers, brothers etc.

David

vir>

Reply to
quietguy

Well Said

Reply to
jeboba

Note that Saddam did have links to Al Quada, including giving refruge to the beheader of Mr. Berg.

Consider that several people were killed, the police kept busy, and the economy badly hurt by simply stuffing envelopes with bilogical weapons which may have come from Iraq.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

quietguy posted message IDon Mon, 28 Jun

2004 12:13:50 +1000

Nonsense, of course. And for too many reasons to list.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

You ass! This is not the same subject I talked about! I was discussing the fact that Bush said that we should attack Iraq before they became and emmanent threat. The press said that Bush claimed that Iraq was an emmanent threat, which he did not.

This was an estimate based on UN reports of existing supplies.

Well of course he did! The UN found them before 911!

The Kay report proved this was true.

Several serin shells have been found.

Found!

Hundreds of 55 gallon drums of chemicals used to make VX have been found.

Labs and factorys have been found. The Kay report that there was a clear attempt to keep them so that Saddam can quickly resume manufacture as soon as the west was destracted.

This was true, messages were found, but it is not clear that the commanders knew where they were. The Kay report indicates that Sadam thought there were substantial weapons there, but those under him destroyed most or all of them.

Well I don't know if that last part is true. But I believe we should rearrange all of its pieces.

The Kay report indicates that the weapons were being destoyed even as the war was ongoing, so it confirms this statement.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

Yes but the sheep dog would only vote in the case of a tie, then he is likely to vote with the wolves, unless the farmer brings him some chow.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

We Americans know that innocents die in war. We also know this is a very small number compared too the hundreds of thousands Sadam has killed. We also know it is a small price to pay for our security.

Hearing of election models predicting a land slide victory for Bush.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

Todd Klondike posted message IDon Sun, 27 Jun 2004

22:07:34 GMT

I'm guessing the answers are 'no' and 'not a cent'.

Gutless poofter.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Dunno. Most US service personnel round here live 'off site' in real houses.

With real addesses.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not a problem. One sheep less and problem solved.

The fallacy is tehat democracy is supposed to be fair. Its not. Its tehre to stop massive civil wars erupting.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No it isn't. Its voting for a brainless chimp. period.

Hm.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

....but which had definitely actually come from someone with access to the US weapons grade anthrax, as was shown, and subsequently never followed up..

That stuff came from the US. That is almost certain fact. It proved extremely useful in creating the right atmosphere to pass some fairly draconian laws..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Its Imminent actually. Eminent, and emanant are two other words that make even less sense than Dubya normally does.

Does this mean I have carte blanche to shoor George Bush in case he may becime an imminent threat?

If you actually understand the English language - which it seems unlikly that you do, any more than Dubya does - you will not teh imminent means 'about to happen'

So what Dubya ssid is something like 'before its about to happen'

Now before it happens is one thing. That's an Imminent threat. Its going to happen, its just a question of when.

Before it becomes before its about to happen is at best tauotology, and at worst an oxymoron.

nd leagally, even if you take teh meaning as you have construed it, it is tantamount to te old saw 'when did you stop beating your wife'?

Id saddam said there were none, he was ipso facto shifty and lying, if he admitted he had them, then he was a warmongering mass murderer threatening the USA.

Even when he's gone, ther are none to be found but now thats *because he hid them so well*.

Dubya must have heard the old joke that we squawkled at as ten year olds

"Why are you throwing neswpa[er out of the train window?" "It keeps the elephants away" "There are no elephants" "That's how effective it is!"

I am sure Dubya also offers up a prayer to God every morning to make sure the sun rises on time, and congratulates himself on how effective his God is.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher posted message IDon Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:49:58

+0100

I am amazed. You are the very first liberal I have ever met who hasn't whined about whether or not things are 'fair'. There may be hope for you, yet. Not likely, but there's a first time for everything.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

The Natural Philosopher posted message IDon Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:06:22

+0100

Anybody who typos as much as you do has no right to attempt to school another on the use of the English language. You really should avoid posting while drunk.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Ted, Leave D.H. alone, he prefers drink to modeling. In his normal drunken stupor, he signed ONE of his posts with that explitive and I have made a point of awknowledging his superior intellegence ever since then by calling him by the initials.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

D.H., Instead of correcting everyone about everything, READ what was written. Reconsider the question, pull your head out and realize that "proof of address" is a LEGAL issue, rather than a residence item as you have noticed.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

"Six_O'Clock_High" posted message IDon Tue, 29 Jun

2004 05:17:15 GMT

I'm sorry. Was this your guppy? I'll try to not bruise him, as it would be a shame to spoil so fine a sporting fish.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

It was never proven either way. They suspect a Mr. Hatfield of this country was the culprit, but either he is innocent, or they have no proof.

But the point was not that, the point is that you do not need a fancy delivery system, which Iraq had in any case.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

Ok so looks like I misspelled the wrong word. I am not spell checking nor even proofing my posts. I am sure Bush has a better command of the English language than I. Though admitedly he has a tendency to create words. Nether he nor Carter could pronounce nuclear. But you are just the ass to make fun of a misspelling.

--From Bush's 2003 SOU address.

Some have said we must not act until the threat is imminent. Since when have terrorists and tyrants announced their intentions, politely putting us on notice before they strike? If this threat is permitted to fully and suddenly emerge, all actions, all words, and all recriminations would come too late. Trusting in the sanity and restraint of Saddam Hussein is not a strategy, and it is not an option. (Applause.)

--From Websters

Main Entry: im·mi·nent Pronunciation: 'i-m&-n&nt Function: adjective Etymology: Latin imminent-, imminens, present participle of imminEre to project, threaten, from in- + -minEre (akin to Latin mont-, mons mountain) -- more at MOUNT : ready to take place; especially : hanging threateningly over one's head

- im·mi·nent·ly adverb

This doesn't seem to be the same as your def>

Reply to
Sport_Pilot