Iraqi dissidents wave model plane

They in fact did find much of the incecticides thay would be used to manufacture sarin and VX. I don't think it was 500 tons, but hundreds of drums, and evidence that they were in the process of destroying them.

Don't you think they would destroy or ship out the VX and serin before destroying the materials to make them.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

These two have been proven to be true, but the liberal press won't print it. There are documents showing the programs of the weopons, even the UN admits they had them, the terrorists have enen tried to use WMD against our troups.

The recent 9-11 commision has found many examples of Iraq in league with Al Qaeda, just no proof that they had anything to do with 9-11 attacks, except for Iraqi news editorials which said that Islamists terrorists will attack the Pentagon, White House, and New York.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

Never said I was going to leave the news group Red. Just would like to be able to ignore word twisting garbage like yourself!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Certainly seems to be a lot of smoke coming from that non-existent fire!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

And depending who you want to believe, it still isn't clear! Or decided!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

You are far more subtle than I give you credit for. You are trying to convince people to dismiss my links offhand by diversion.

I do leave out much, like how the judge apoligized to the teachers aid for the ordeal she was forced to endure. I also left out the implications of citizens being shakled and drug to court from their slumber for a very trivial misdemeanor offense.

As to the imprisoned "upstanding" christian family, perhaps you mean that I left out how they all were thorwn in jail because the 23 yr old son dared to demand that an officer of the law not act like he is above it.

Better yet C.O. state worshiper, please explain what you think is so important that was witheld?

Reply to
Sisyphus

Surrender! to whom? Who is attacking me, taking my freedoms away, endangering me in my own home? These invading mongols are not in Iraq good sir, they are in DC, and they are sitting behind your keyboard. Just keep on being an appologist for tyrany and an appeaser of those who take our freedoms from us and you will soon taste of your own treachery.

I am a red blooded, commie hatin' American who fights for the USA, and no one else. You at best have capitulated to tyrants, or at worst are a servant of our enemies who has sold out his own countrymen.

Reply to
Sisyphus

Then why don't you and give us all a break so we can get back to the intent of this NG?

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

YOU care about those????? I don't.

The answer to your question should be obvious. We educate them or get put out of existance.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Liberal press! Man, where have you been? If there was any evidence, it would be shouted from the rooftops! I will bite though.... Please provide any evidence that you can find, I bet you a 6-pack that you can't provide a shred of credible evidence to back your statement.

Reply to
Sisyphus

Paul is right, it can be done by the Mark I eyeball, but that misses the key point. Jones is right it can be done with a programmed GPS system and an autopilot, but that ALSO misses the key point.

Engage you intellect and THINK about what it takes to get a model on target FROM the launch point.

Exactly how is the model to be flown from the launch point to the target in such a manner to avoid wire strikes and other obstacles? If it is to be done automatically the payload goes down and the complexity goes up. BTW, most call that a 'cruise missle'. Using the low tech approach (Mark I eyeball and people with/near/around the aircraft can be done, but with great risk to the success of the effort. Do you guys really think no one will notice some idjiot going down the road flying a model in congested places (which is where substations are found).

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

You'll love this one.

I say wipe Iraq off the face of the earth.Women,children,men,anything that breathes.Completely destroy it.Then share the profits of the oil with the nations that helped us get rid of the problems.

Saddam had to be the dictator he was.How else are you going to control a few million idiots. We'll take care of Iraq for many years while these Camel Jockeys are building bombs at YOUR corner gas station. They're everywhere,because of all the bleeding hearts that wanted them to have a great life rite down the street from all of us.Been to the gas station (raty lookin') lately???????

This actually happened rite here. Even helped the jockey learn to fly R/C.After strange statements we notified the FBI.He was arrested with a house full of bomb stuff and literature.Yep,he lived in a nice home three miles down the road...

Racial profiling????? Got that rite!!!!!!! Round em' up.They're wasting our O2.

The good ole' USA is going down the drains,thanks to the many bleeding hearts out there that won't stand up and say NO,that's not the way it will be here...

Reply to
TX_QBALL

ROFLOL! I aways thought you have a great love for camel dung. Thanks for proving it.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Proof?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

YOU linked to it you dipshit! It was in YOUR posting.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

You seemed to miss this one in my post, bu thten it doesn't support YOUR views:

Finally, Bush: They could still be hidden, like the 50 tons of mustard gas on a turkey farm." "Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent." "threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder."

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

You, likc CO, seem to only see tha parts that suit YOUR view. Look at the first Shrub statement in my list. I left it all here so that you don't have to strain too hard.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Your ability to selectively quote when you see fit is what's happening. It only seems to happen when you want it to.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I have seen plenty of substations outside the edges of populated areas. One of the main SMUD south substations has very large fields around it and used to handle the power from the Rancho Seco nuclear power plant.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

They had intelligence pictures 8 months BEFORE they were moved, DOPE! If they knew where it was, why didn't they go in THEN? Why did they wait 8 months until it was dismantled? Plain incompetence.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh