TOMD .. MORE RASTER IMAGE ??

I have drawing with a few VP's on PS & a couple raster images of perspectives & put some leaders & notes on the raster images & all was
good... then the customer made some changes.. I redid the rasters & now I cant seem to put text or arrows over the image border. I have transparancy on & the hide box unchecked.. is there a sys var on this??
Thx Rob
Longshot wrote:

There's the setting in preferences (Object Sorting Methods in in the User Preferences tab in Acad 2K).
If I think of anything else, I'll repost. I don't generally draw on top of them in PS......not much, anyway.
Have you done the draworder thing to put the image in the back?