TS Engineering in CO

Anyone ever dealt with these people directly regarding a QCTP for the mini lathes? They have had my money for over 10 days now and I have no toolpost. I cannot get anything but a recorder on either phone number, and the only email they have responded to they said they would get back with me today. Sounds like I may need to contact the credit card company to dispute payment.

Reply to
Grady

Jeeeze, Grady! Give 'em time; they're probably working with a slow 'net browser and haven't found an appropriate drop ship vendor yet.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Yes........as in;

Yes they are irritating.

Yes, their shipping sucks.

Yes, the product is good though.

I waited forever, and then finally called.....the guy who answered said "Oh yes, it is going out today, you should have it on Friday"

I couldn't shake the feeling that if I had not called, it would have never been sent.

Some people are good at producing, some are good at business. This companies business end sucks (and sucks is way to decent a description), but their product is great, and I have been happy with it.

Did you call this number? ..... 1-800-337-9140

Reply to
James F. Newell

You know, I would not have a problem with that if someone just said it was back ordered and it would ship in 10 days or whatever. I guess I have been in a sales field too long, and know that in my trade this would not fly while tyring to maintain customer service.

Reply to
Grady

Reply to
Grady