Show assembly component with different linestyle in drawing view.

Here is a nut cracker for all you Pro/E nerds out there!
I have an assembly drawing view where i want to show one of the
components with a different line style (hidden, dash-dot or whatever) than the rest of the components.
Is this possible??
Sweet, think i found it.
View->Drawing Display
huggre wrote:

This is somewhat the long way round, but, I think worth looking into. The View Manager lets you create a combined view: simplified rep, explode view, display style, anything that can be created as a naned view. You can create this as just a display style by picking the name from the list. Seems like you ought to be able to do this directly in a drawing view; you've already got reps and explodes, so why not styles? So far, the View Manager "All" combo view is the only one that's available in the drawing. I guess I just like being able to do it, set it in the model and get (for free) a view of it in the drawing: two for the price of one.
David Janes