Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BALLS 14 info request. XPRS too
I'm not going to get set up on the Tripoli list server in time so I'm asking here. I can only go to one of the big fall desert launches this year, either BALLS or XPRS. Has there been a "what are you...
3
3

Re: [OT] New words for 2005
David Erbas-White wrote in news:DKaPe.124901$E95.38813@fed1read01: Does one really need to reference people who just cut and pasted it from somewhere else? No such thing exists. Yet somehow this list...
1
1

Master Blasters
ANyone know what happened ? my server did not record it last night. its as if it was not one ! after my epg update yesterday afternoon it was NOT on the list to record anymore and I am showing NO more...
35
35

[F-FT] E-motor Space Ship One first impressions
Just picked up the new Estes E-motor SS1 kit. First impressions are mostly positive, but the major portion of it is styrofoam (well molded and fairly dense, but still styrofoam). The majority of the...
3
3

Thunderbirds R Go!!!!!
Wonder how this would go on an 18mm...? Also has the Thunderbird 4 available... uh oh, I feel a second childhood coming on...[:>o
6
6

New Estes kits available
ehobbies has the new Estes 'E' powered Space Ship One and Big Daddy in stock... David Erbas-White
2
2

Respect for the civilian X-15ers
notable name, Bill Dana, just jumped off the page. Chuck

DOJ proposed changes to explosive law
I periodically check various web sites to see if the ATF is up to anything new. Today I found a very interesting item on the Institute of Makers of Explosives web pages. They have posted a copy of a...
8
8

Poll Results, nar or TRA
Hey hey, well I have tallied the totals from posts and emails. I asked the question as to which organization you would belong to if you had to make a single permanent choice. Well I am not surprised...
78
78

Central Indiana Regional Fun Fly (CIRFF-X)
Just a heads up from Rocketeers of Central Indiana (ROCI) We will be conducting our last HPR launch for 2005 on September 24 and 25 at the AMA International Aeromodeling Center in Muncie, Indiana....

E15-4
Today I removed the engine from it's shipping package and was dry fitting it to the engine mount to mark it's postion and as I pulled the engine out, the paper cap on the EJ charge fell off. I got it...
3
3

Monogram 1:72 Full Stack Shuttle
Anybody got one in the box they'd be willing to part with? Remove all the zeros to reply. TIA! - tw
14
14

Webcam
Now I don't expect things to happen too quickly here, but it may be a good one to drop in on once in awhile. Apologies if this was posted before. http://207.111.165.30/view/

ROL NEWS--Free Hardware Promotion from Wildman Rocketry
Free Hardware Promotion from Wildman Rocketry August 23, 2005 Web posted at: 2:21 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- Wildman Rocketry has teamed up with Rouse-Tech for a special promotional offer. For a limited...

spool rocket descent rate
Is there a formula or "rule of thumb" for estimating the descent rate for rockets without parachutes? I'm working on some spool rockets and I figure that as I build larger ones at some point they will...
8
8