Descon 14: Theme Determination

Can't see a problem with advertising it more widely.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Never admit that! This is rmr!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I always get ripped since USR is listed last. Even when I donate more. Or sooner.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Maybe stealing the name "US rockets", wasn't such a good idea.

Maybe you should have tried "Aerotech", oh wait, that one is still in use. How about "Ass Blow rockets", I think it fits.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Okay, I think I have the following suggestions for themes:

Please pick one:

1) Military Theme 2) No Fins Allowed - seconded 3) Cluster - seconded 4) Glider 5) Multi-Stage 6) Multi-Engine (includes clustered and/or staged) 7) Humor, including building instructions as well as rocket design 8) Rube Goldberg, again including building jigs, etc 9) Water Rocket, ie, a rocket that will spread water on a field (at deployment) 10) Backsliders

VOTE FOR ONE of the above so we can get going soon after the Descon13 Votes are finished. BTW - only 44 votes received on Descon13. Let's get rolling.

Regards, Nick

Reply to
EMRR

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

On one of the next ones I might even enter for the first time if this were the theme.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I vote for 'no fins'

Reply to
Dick Stafford

TJ

Reply to
TJ

Me too.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

I'd definitely enter that one and open up a whole can of whoop-ass on you!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Eilbeck

My first choice is the military theme, but that cluster theme seems to be coming on pretty strong. I could go with the cluster though. -- Richard "no profane comment " Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

Oh yeah?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Len Bryan

Reply to
Len Bryan

Multi-engine, yeah, I got one for that.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

I vote for 9) Water Rocket aka Rainmaking rocket

Ferrell

Reply to
Ferrell Wheeler

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Oliver

and followed

There it is...

Reply to
Patrick Harvey

2) No Fins Allowed - seconded
Reply to
Doc

4) Glider!

But I like the prevailing theme too (multi engine)

Reply to
JIM