Estes Snapshot Flight Report

ok. I'll admit it if you'll stop bringing it up.
>>> WTF, I thought you were the conservative who demands that people be >> responsible, and be held accountable. BTW, the issue in question was >> not "the occasional mistake". But it is old news. Move on to >> something more current. > >It's not old news if you're still not admitting it was done improperly in >the past. The cover-up is current. > > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!
Phil Stein
Paul
>>> It probably hasn't been updated. A bunch of motors were recently >> retested and TMT Chair changes at LDRS. > >Who took over for Mark? > > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!
Phil Stein
You know, I'd probably trust any test results they published a lot better than some of the "certification" listings to come out of TMT in the past!
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
I'm not saying I wouldn't trust them. With all the complaining they've done about TMT, it's a funny image having them be part of it.
Reply to
Phil Stein
That's what happens, (DOT FINE) when you error with intent. You had ample opportunity to cease and desist, but you thumbed your nose at DOT and did it your way. I can't, for the life of me, figure out if you were just ignorant or stupid; I suspect the latter..
Fred
Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace
I can verify Jerry's statement.
Bob Kaplow
Are you authorized to make that statement on behalf of TRA?
Bob Kaplow
You didn't mention that before. That wasn't part of the deal.
>>> ok. I'll admit it if you'll stop bringing it up. > >Are you authorized to make that statement on behalf of TRA? > > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!
Phil Stein

Site Timeline