[F-FT] RMS delay question/comment

Then you're one hell of of a limp dick, aren't you jerry?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why? I was able to get along with ATF and comply without customers requiring ATF permits. AT and CTI and AMW and Loki, etc, were not.

The only reason why consumers cannot get motors right now is association policy designed to exclude me in particular (and Kosdon as well).

Doubt me? Test it. Have both TRA and NAR "test" the motors and issue certs (they are just performance reports, not compliance reports) and then let me "twist in the wind" re authorities.

Let's roll.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bob, you know that's bs, jerr's motor cert's were pulled because of fraud on jerr's part. Re-labeling new motors and marking them with old dates, so he could get around the required re-certification the motors. That's fraud.

Also, the mis-dated motors were not made at the same "facility" or by the same "entity" as the original motors cert'd.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

you gonna drop the dime, jerry?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

They are outsourced.

Further . . .

Gary:

It is also DOT "policy" to require new facilities of the holder of an EX-number to be inspected, or product made there tested, or both, prior to shipment of any product manufactured in the facilities. You can search all day in 49 CFR...but that is not a law either.

ATF "policy" is not law. Clearly the ATF is breaking federal law by inferring that any "policy" is law, as determined by the judge presiding over the NAR/Tripoli vs. ATF lawsuit (see the "Memo of Opinion 6/24/02" by Judge Reggie Walton), without observing the statutory notice-and-comment period.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No one here can "Have both TRA and NAR "test" the motors", only you can do that. Submit your motors with the *proper* paperwork and appropriate fees and proper delivery procedures and let the volunteers do their job.

If you do what your supposed to do, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Bundick posts here. He can. Kane posts here. He can. The entire TRA BOD monitors this room, each of them can. The entire NAR BOT monitors this room, they can.

According to TRA lawsuits (and all intermediate judgements), ATF permits are not proper.

According to TRA TMT policy ATF permits are proper.

Which side of their mouth am I to listen to?

May I simply pick the one the JUDGE points to?

Please?

BTW this message is not really to "Dave Grayvis", who I know from first hand experience is untrainable, but to the log and to the above listed folks.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Really??? I had *no* idea... :-O

So much for our ideas of 'Self-Regulation'... ;-)

Reply to
Len Lekx

It was lipservice.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The subject here is not HPR. I'm not an HPR fan so I don't subscribe. Everyone else is free to do so. By now, everyone should know you have an axe to grind with TRA, BK, HPR and at least half of the people in the world. Now try to pay attention to the subject.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ok, so what WILL the ATF do?

If it's true, then why would the ATF "stir up trouble for the hobby" if anyone tries to confirm it?

\
Reply to
raydunakin

tested.

Show me where there is "editorial bias" in the motor test report.

Because Jerry was caught backdating new motors, as you well know. But what does that have to do with "editorial bias" in motor test reports? If you have any test reports that contain editorial bias, please post it.

What does that have to do with "editorial bias" in motor test reports? As you know, Jerry's motors could not be certified because he is not compliant with the cert requirements. It has nothing to do with how the motors perform.

]
Reply to
raydunakin

Wow, you really are an idiot! None of those persons can submit motors for you.

You mean this one? "ORDERED, that the plantiffs' request for the Court to (1) order the ATF to recognize sport rocket motors as propellant actuated devices and (2) order that the Question and Answer sheet currently posted on the ATF's website either be removed or revised are DENIED."

The judge also refused to issue a stay against the ATF to prevent them from enforcing THEIR interpretation of the regs. Which means you're stuck with their interpretation of the regs until the case is settled.

raydunakin

Because Jerry got caught backdating his and Kosdon didn't.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Really?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry's problems were not performance. They were due to his not meeting regulatory requirements. But you already knew that.

I don't know about TMT but, I would have thrown out the USR test data. Why clutter the place up with irrelevent data?

Reply to
Phil Stein

That won't stop him from claiming he was first. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

I was not backdating. That is a false allegation. In fact it was not even an allegation made to me by Tripoli at all.

Kosdon did not have dates at all.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ok Gary now be sure to listen to Big Fine because he is an expert on regulatory issues.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yet another unconfirmed allegation.

In fact we KNOW it is false because when TRA was served with a copy of two documents they did not even previously have on file: CSFM ATF

They STILL did not allow even renewal certs under any conditions (insert all known post-facto allegations).

No reasons were given.

No advance notice was given, in fact not even post-facto notice - to this day!!

Unlike Kosdon there was not even a request for specific performance to "come into conformance".

The writing was on the wall.

Good idea Phil.

Jerry

Reply to