[F-FT] RMS delay question/comment

I guess you won't be flying very many high power motors then, since most of the certs are done by TRA.

Reply to
raydunakin

Are you now saying that you were *unable* to straighten the problem out?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

As a matter of fact, your being laughed at right now.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yes. Unable because I was not communicated with or given a chance either to address the false claims or from their perspective to correct the deficiency.

The post I replied to stated in exactitude:

Never happened.

If he was told that, it was a bold-faced lie.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Total subject change.

Or is it an indication of TRA "linkage" between "drinking the Kool-aid" and "access to flights???

I say B.

Jerry

"There is great force hidden in a gentle command."

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

yeah, obviously somebody is lying.

I wonder who it could be?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The particular certs I wish to renew are TRA certs. I admit I was an early and very strong supporter of Tripoli.

I was banned (and other things), but I did not lose interest nor a desire to see positive change at Tripoli.

I see it as a vast opportunity as compared to where we are now.

I wonder if as a result of the treaty and "joint list" NAR would renew a TRA cert?

Jerry

"Or, using Jerry's suggestion, you have an "infinite" number of choices."

- Gary/RCS

"Or (radical thought) less rules so fewer conflicts are even possible."

- Jerry Irvine

"What was I thinking?!?"

-Steve Bloom

"If you can't learn, we'll even refund your shipping and handling."

-The video professor

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I absolutely did, received (the first) certs and even YOU claim my motors were decertified for reasons OTHER than compliance.

You are both inconsistent, a liar, and a moron.

That may be three things, but I figured you would not notice!

Unill I brought it to your attention :)

Jerry

You cannot read either.

"In all truthfulness I would rather read the worst of Jerry's diatribes than the obsequious sycophantic apologies of Mr. Dunakin"

- Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

"Look how many times Ray has been verifiably (citing specifics) called a liar by several folks here and the label sticks well."

- Jerry

"I'll give you that..."

- Phil Stein

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And >

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry - are you to retarded to realize that Ray meant that you were never compliant with TMT's current manufacturers requirements.

You were compliant when there were no requirements.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well? Do you?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, let me see the notice(s) from Tripoili and the meeting scheduled to address the issue and my invitation to that as well.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I absolutely did, received (the first) TRA certs They were active for many years.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

After your big t shirt rip-off, you "disappeared for several months and wouldn't answer your phone or email.

During the years preceding the PT fraud trial, you "burned through" several lawyers by not paying your legal bills and then disappearing for long periods of time, leaving the lawyer stuck handling you case unpaid, until they file a formal request with the judge to quit the case.

you had SEVEN LAWYERS!

one at a time.

jerry irvine's m.o. If it's bad news or the creditors, don't answer the phone or the door!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Expect a real answer from you? No but once in a while I get a pleasant surprise.

Reply to
Phil Stein

This is what Brian Teeling does with his day, and morning, and night.

I own you.

I want a trade-in.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I did?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Actually, I have a fraud judgment that says I own you, that doesn't say a lot.

Not until you make your payments. you are delinquent.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Didn't bother to count, huh?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Not at all. If he's flying high power motors, he's accepting the certification of the motors. He says he won't accept anything from TRA, so he'll have to limit himself to motors certified by NAR and CAR.

If he's going to make his own motors, that's a different subject.

raydunakin