[F-FT] RMS delay question/comment

You do it every time you tell people to ignore the published policies of federal agencies.

Reply to
raydunakin

Really? Cite an example of where I have done that.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Fetch moron. I'm sonstantly pointing out when you do it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Cite an example of where I have done that.

Now.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

policies

Everytime you say, "live the lifestyle".

Reply to
raydunakin

Living the EXEMPT ATF lifestyle?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

,

Jerry, talking to you is like talking to Dory, the fish with short-term memory loss in "Finding Nemo".

You thought your motors were exempt from DOT shipping restrictions too. Remember that? You thought you could just "live the lifestyle" and ship your motors according to your own intepretation of the regs. Does any of this ring a bell? Now think really really hard -- do you remember how that turned out? You got fined $40,000, remember?

Now I'm going to ask you to stretch your little mind as far as it can go, and try to grasp a concept called "learning from the past". Here's a little reminder to help you:

"Unfortunately, our system of laws is set up so that an agency's own interpretation of its regulations is valid unless you show it to be otherwise. You do that by convincing a court that the agency's interpretation is arbitrary, capricious or without authority." -- Harold Gilliam, Skylighter Inc.

Reply to
raydunakin

Do you accept this fact or not?

Changing the subject again I see.

Here is a judges ORDER (the above is a statement by a defendant under legal notice)

"In addition, the Court finds that the ATF's pronouncement that sport rocket motors are not PADs is invalid because it was made without compliance with the notice-and-comment rulemaking procedures of the OCCA and the APA."

That applies to any agency. This order was regarding ATF but applies equally to DOT or FAA or CPSC.

One would have to bring an action before a judge to get results, but the standard of success is clear and mostly on the side of the person following the regs AS WRITTEN.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And that would be 7 years after expiration...

Bob Kaplow

short-term

Nope, same subject -- "Violating the policies of a federal agency can result in big fines".

Here's that same judge's subsequent ruling, which you have consistently ignored:

"ORDERED, that the plantiffs' request for the Court to (1) order the ATF to recognize sport rocket motors as propellant actuated devices and (2) order that the Question and Answer sheet currently posted on the ATF's website either be removed or revised are DENIED. It is further ORDERED, that the parties shall proceed with the litigation of this case as previously scheduled by the court."

Now you've really gone off the deep end. First off, the DOT, FAA and CPSC do not have exemptions for PADs. The PAD exemption is an ATF thing. Secondly, that ruling (which the judge later contradicted) applies only to one issue in one case, against one specific agency.

It is NOT clear, due to the judge's subsequent contradictory ruling.

Furthermore, being theoretically able to get the charge overturned in court is not the same as being able to avoid a fine in the first place.

Reply to
raydunakin

Ray keeps ignoring the question: Have you ever modified delays when flown at NAR or TRA launches prior to the AT announcement?

Bob Kaplow

He has never ignored any announcement regarding me or any comments offered by others to harass.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Poor Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein

I don't know why it's so important to you, but I have never used modified delays at any launch where it's not permitted.

Reply to
raydunakin

Because with that statement, and any ability he may have to prove otherwise he can call you a criminal.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

WARNING, jerry irvine is NOT a lawyer. Following jerry irvine's legal advice will likely result in civil and or legal penalties being levied.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I _am_ a criminal. Just a short while ago, I exceeded the speed limit on the freeway. I bet Bob's done things like that too.

raydunakin

I believe that makes you a prospective criminal.

I think the speeding ticket you just paid made you an actual criminal.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So, if someone was to knowingly and illegally ship HazMat regularly over a period 10-15 years, you say no crime has been committed, if the individual in question is never caught?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The example you cite of ROL auctions (a continuing activity) seems to not be subject to DOT scrutiny. I say that is for a reason. The folks just exchanging their motor collections around (like me since my last motor was decertified), seems legal.

Do you have anything new to share?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine