[F-FT] RMS delay question/comment

You're right, your first certs obviously must have been compliant with the lax cert requirements of the time. I was thinking in terms of your later attempts to cert motors, which were rejected for failure to comply with the updated requirements. I'm sorry for the confusion.
Uh, what is it I'm supposed to read? I've seen nothing that would indicate you are now in compliance with the DOT regarding shipping of your motors.
raydunakin
Why are you avoiding getting new certs?
I doubt it, especially since the certs expired long ago, but you could ask them.
raydunakin
Doesn't matter. If TRA certified something, they better retain the records to back it up. Any lawyer is gonna subpoena them, and they better be able to product them.
Bob Kaplow
Well, if you own him, then you must be responsible for him. Maybe YOU should pay the 40G to the man...
Bob Kaplow
I like the idea of an electro shock collar with a cellular or sat link, then I could make jerry "sit down and shut up" from the convienence and comfort of my own home. Like,... right now! DZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
You don't have a clue as to what legal requirements for documents are.
Bob Kaplow
That does not stop him from posting.
And making conclusive statements.
> > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > I'm not afraid of terrorists. I am terrorized by airport security. _george
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Well then, clue me in. Show me the law that says motor test records must be kept on file by the cert authority in perpetuity.

Reply to
raydunakin
If a renewal is renewable in perpetuity at least the fact of cert must be, even if the original data is not.
The recert process tests motors anew.
It is notable Tripoli in partucular does not even keep data for CURRENTLY certified motors, as stated in NFPA-1125.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Seven years is the norm for records in just about anything. If you're not sure if you need to keep it, then your best bet is to retain it for that long.
Any wonder why there are so many record retention companies out there?
-Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski
Nope, not any more than being found in violation of DOT regs keeps you from posting and telling others how to get fined like you did.
-Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski
,
Your certs expired years ago, you can't renew them at this late date even IF you had the necessary permits.
Prove it. You have no idea what data TRA keeps.

Reply to
raydunakin

Site Timeline