[F-FT] RMS delay question/comment

I know you know this Bob. - It's because the manufacturer requirements were changed and neither Jerry nor Kosdon were in compliance. They had until a certain date to comply or be decertified.

BTW Bob - if TRA is so terrible, why hasn't NAR certified his motors?

Poor Jerry time is not on his side.

Reply to
Phil Stein

How do you know? He's never said that he did that. Hey Ray, are you and Big Fine flying buddies?

Reply to
Phil Stein

jerry was hiding in his rat hole, avoiding the "heat" created by his fraudulent actions.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Why were they not suitable?

Do you have any evidence of you wild claims?

As a partner in Powertech, I can't keep my own motors?

But jerry, above you said they were "unsuitable for cert.

Why are you flip flopping?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yes, there were.

your ex partner, the late Mike Gillette was selling them out at lucerne, I was there. I asked him where he got them and he replied "From an OEM".

He also refused to confirm or deny that the two of you were business partners.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Not true in my case. No such demand nor time was allowed. In fact I found out about the November decert in March, but not from TRA in any official capacity. Still have not.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's not what they told me. Bottom line is that you could have straightened things out at the time if you are correct and you wanted to.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I never said it was a good rule, but it is published in the employee manual. I don't have a screen saver, but not because of the rule.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

There have been NAR certified USR motors in the past! ANd there still are NAR certified Kosdon motors, certifications that TRA refuses to recognize even though NAR recognized bogus TRA certifications.

Bob Kaplow

(Bob

legal, and

place, and

Oh come on Bob, you're not that stupid! The cert requirements changed over time, as the regulatory environment changed. You _know_ that already.

someone sues

Nonsense! The certs expired years ago, so anyone using them now would have no claim on TRA.

raydunakin

Once again, why aren't there USR motors certified by NAR if they are ok?

I'll tell you why. Jerry doesn't comply with the NAR requirements for a manufacturer either. NAR doesn't publish their requirements like TMT does. They just ignore (and laugh) at him.

Poor Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein

This should be in the FAQ!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The rule does not define the very center and purpose of your life?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

False.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

donations

No, the current volunteer-run testing doesn't pay the testers for their time.

If a third-party org used volunteers, it's no longer truly "independent" -- the only people interested in doing the work for free would be people from within the hobby. Anyone with any connection to the hobby is not "independent".

"access

Why don't you try following the cert rules as written, for change?

Reply to
raydunakin

Have you seen examples of that?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

tested a nd

No, you've never submitted fully-compliant paperwork. You STILL can't even legally ship your motors, which is why you had to ship them illegally and got stuck with that big fine.

4
Reply to
raydunakin

Wrong. Doc does an absolutely wonderful job testing rocket materials even though he is clearly associated with the hobby.

John

Reply to
John Bonnett

motors?

Duh. The question is, if TRA is so bad, why doesn't Jerry have NAR cert his motors NOW?

Reply to
raydunakin

I've been provided very credible information on the subject. COntact S&T and see if you can prove otherwise.

Reply to
Phil Stein