Rocketry in Australia

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Poor, distrusted jerry.
On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:15:17 GMT, Dave Grayvis

Now I remember why I avoid newsgroups...
snipped-for-privacy@mail.iinet.net.au (Impakt) wrote:

These trolls "ruin it for everyone", take pleasure in it, then as bullys always do, blame it on the victim.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Jerry, you've just described your own actions to a tee. You hijack every thread to rant against TRA/NAR, whine about your alleged mistreatment, and brag about your mostly nonexistent accomplishments. You take great pleasure in doing so, and when anyone points out your distortions and fabrications, you blame them and call them "bullies".
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Let's see... How many federal regs have they been found guilty of violating, with rocketry materials?
How many have YOU been found guilty of? At least one.
-Kevin
Jerry Irvine wrote:

No need to bet, it is a fact..

How will the legislative-regulatory challenges in Australia be overcome by "positive attitudes"?
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

I'm sure it's more effective than your negativity and TRA-bashing.
Already have been on more than one occasion.
snip
Sorry to hear you had a run of bad luck health wise. You're in our prayers.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
Randy,
Thanks just pushed things way to far.. and I am not as young as I used to be.
Best Regards
David Wilkins
Jerry Irvine wrote:

What exactly did you do to "fix" the hobby in Australia?

thing,
over
Why? Do you have motors to sell them?

How, specifically?
On Mon, 23 May 2005 06:20:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mail.iinet.net.au (Impakt) wrote:

Where I am (Philadelphia, PA, US) I very rarely see anything larger than Estes in hobby shops. Home improvement boat, and auto parts stores usually have more of the rocketry stuff I'm looking for than the hobby shops. Of course, I also rely on the internet for rocket stuff.
On Mon, 23 May 2005 10:08:18 -0400, Phil Stein

Yes, but you can buy stuff interstate and get motors and spares. Not so easy for us guys. I just bought 3 PML kits only to find out there are almost zero 29mm motors left in the country and no word when (IF!!) there will be any more!
On Tue, 24 May 2005 13:54:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mail.iinet.net.au (Impakt) wrote:

DOH!!! THat sucks! Can you make them?